INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Hiring the right managed services provider (MSP) can help lower your tech costs and streamline your IT operations.
IT infrastructure sales and support
Whether you need a network switch, a next-generation firewall, or a wireless network overhaul, our team can help. We deliver enterprise-grade equipment to Ohio small businesses. Don’t have a small business budget? We can take care of that too.
- Technology integration into your workflow
- On-premise, cloud, and hybrid-cloud support
- Strategies for reducing downtime and streamlining your IT
IT project management
Consider hiring us to run your entire IT department. No matter the scope of your project, we’ll take care of it with the utmost transparency. BULLIUM uses Monday.com to manage all our clients’ projects in real time.
- ISP Internet circuit upgrades
- Email migrations
- Domain controller upgrades
- On-premise-to-cloud migrations
- Line-of-business application upgrades
Infrastructure and network consulting
We can easily bring your servers, workstations, tablets, smart phones, and IoT devices up to par. Meanwhile, we’ll keep your systems safe from malware, ransomware, and phishing attacks. From here on out, you can browse the web and work without worrying about security issues.
- Managed wireless access points
- Managed wired switches
- Firewalls and next-generation firewalls
- Virtual private networks
IT policies and procedures
Documenting your environment is key. This is where we come in. At BULLIUM, we understand the value of consistency. For this reason, documentation is one of the first things we’ll help you do.
- System-use policies
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- End-user workflow
Business continuity and disaster recovery
Data loss is painful. Fortunately, it’s easily-avoidable—and we know how to keep your data safe. Our team makes routine backups of each client’s data using the proven 3-2-1 methodology.
- We’ll make three copies of your data.
- To do so, we’ll use two different media.
- We’ll keep one copy of your data offsite (using various cloud providers).
What’s MOST important…Restoring your environment! That’s the true value of our solutions Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives.
ASK us how you can recover and have users accessing that system in less than 5 minutes!?